Who are we?
We are a sensible, realistic, positive campaigning voice for Inverness active travel (walking, cycling, non motorised and public transport).
What do we want?
We want Inverness to be a better and safer place to walk, cycle, roll or stroll, regardless of age, income or ability.
We want Inverness to turn into a beacon city for the next generation – a friendly, fair, accessible, sustainable and green city.
Why OYSI (Own Your Street Inverness)?
This isn’t about tribes:
- it isn’t about cars versus pedestrians versus cyclists
- it isn’t about having a rant
- it isn’t about saying “me me me”
It is about all of us, together, making our city nicer and healthier.
What does OYSI do?
- Campaign for better city infrastructure for walking and cycling and all ability access.
- Organise events that bring the community together.
- Inform about upcoming events / meetings / consultations.
- Collaborate with other like minded groups.
Want to get involved?
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook